As of the 12th April 2021 we are open! Following the government guidelines we will be implementing some rules for all clients to follow
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times while inside the studio
- Upon entering you must use the hand sanitiser provided
- We will be taking temperatures upon arrival, if your temperature is too high you will not be allowed to be tattooed
- There is no eating or drinking on the premises
- If you are feeling unwell or having any symptoms please call the studio as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment
- Walk ins are not available at the moment, tattoos will be by appointment only
The studio will be open from 11am – 6pm Monday – Saturday. For any bookings or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call 01932 565 525
The Abbey opened its doors in Chertsey in April 2018. We aim to provide our customers with a first class tattooing experience, from the initial consultation, right through to the application of tattoo and finally after-care advice. We are proud of the standard of work we produce and constantly exceed all health department regulations and standards.
The Abbey offers you exquisite custom work from our hugely talented team of artists – Emily Wood, Davey Jebadiah, Rikki Lee Boswell and Natalia Magdowska plus frequent guest artists. We are artists, designers and tattooists, and are passionate about our art form. Transforming your ideas into a tattooable format is what we do best. No job is too big or too small!
Not all tattoos require consults, so don’t be afraid to just walk in with your ideas! Our manager Alex will be happy to advise and guide you through the process of getting booked in.